Old May 15th 08, 05:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default how to tweak a welfare-check sucking California liberal lowlife- allit takes it the truth...

On May 15, 11:38*am, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2008 08:22:48 -0700 (PDT), trippin-2-8-track

wrote:
I always said DeserTBob was a part-timer who had no real desire to
enjoy the 8-track format- he was a low-life cassette dumb-ass, who
stumbled in here after he lost his job with Bell Systems and went
insane- so after rehab he took up something he thought was "easy" like
8-tracks.

The problem is, he never had a decent single ended tube amp to play
them through.

see ya, DoucheBoob...no 8-tracks for you !

only a dumb-ass would transfer 8's to CD, why bother, that's defeating
the whole purpose snip

Your post is so filled with stupidity, there's no real reason to
counter your "arguments"...all of which are products of an infantile,
uneducated mind.

yet you're the one who FLUNKED OUT of free welfare college at UCLA...

while I worked my way through college, earned 2 degrees, and developed
a 130 IQ

meanwhile, you don't work, after being FIRED by Bell Systems for poor
work history ten years ago, you never got another job, so you collect
a fraudulent SSI disability claim- sucking off the welfare cash cow-
and food stamps

(laughter...)