Old May 15th 08, 04:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Finally got enough parts to record 8-tracks to CD.

On Thu, 15 May 2008 08:19:31 -0700 (PDT), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

real 8-trackers prefer analog tape and vinyl snip

....usually because, like you, they can't afford CDs nor burners.

burning an 8-track to CD is counterproductive, and lossy snip

'Ey, STUNOD! Explain to me, even with your limited intelligence and
mental defects, who dubbing a "mid-fi" source onto a highly superior
format is somehow "lossy." I did it...time and again...you dub an 8
track to a PCM file and play it back, it sounds like the 8 track. You
dub any decent digital source to an 8 track and play it back, the
result sounds like...and 8 track.

Further proof that Charlie Nudo talks through his asshole.