Old May 1st 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Hitler tolerated at the exhibition of stamps from Baghdad, but not Saddam Hussein

Of course, we always pass on errors and forgive,
that doesn't mean we cannot highlight some of the great "clangers"
with language translation.

The ability to laugh at oneself is a worthwhile excercise,

I have committed some huge clangers with my wife's Thai family,
and they to me,
my favourite is their reference to a motorcycle helmet,
when they asked me when I was going out to get the milk,
if I had my "anti knock"

"CASACUDOR"
for the English native speakers hope to pass the Google small errors.
(and mine to)

best regards,
Anton
http://casacudor.googlepages.com/