Old July 5th 04, 04:46 AM
Lrobinsoin

Default Vintage 1979 Alien with brain shield & working teeth! Complete Dark Horse Aliens & Predator series!

1979 18" Alien from Kenner and complete Dark Horse Aliens & Predator series!

------

[ Toymania Market Buzz ] [ FAQ ]

------

Posted byDrJ on July 04, 2004 at 23:33:33:

I'm thinking of selling my 1979 18" Alien from Kenner--the one recalled for
being "too gruesome" for kids back then. Comes complete with the hard to find
head shield, no cracks, and working pair of extra teeth/mandibles. It's in
excellent shape. I also have a complete run of the first series of Dark Horse
Aliens comic books, the Predator series and the Aliens Vs. Predator series, all
very good shape, top notch! Email me with an offer if you're interested in any
of them. Thanks!

Ebay references available