Old March 15th 06, 02:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Licensed items

Yeah, well, I do post a lot and can see where people think poorly of
that... but I do help this group a lot or at least try to...so getting
ripped for it is not cool. But that's life I guess.

PS we were discussing Styx... about the song "Babe" and the fact the
group doesn't have rights to sing it at concerts. Sad for the fans.
We were also talking of all the concerts we've been to, they are
almost one of the best...very entertaining. Rod Stewart was too; a
big stage act; change in music and dress and sets. But Styx seems to
ENJOY it. Unlike some of the older groups like Beach Boys, Monkees,
B-52's, Survivor etc

On 15 Mar 2006 04:32:07 -0800, "tarkusshadow"
wrote:

"I do have a lot of time on my hands"

Kinda reminds me of a Styx song! haha

Thanks for the information Sue! :-)