Old April 24th 09, 12:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
KGJR.

Default kEN gRIFFEY jR. ROOKIES

On Apr 17, 9:39*am, "KGJR." wrote:
My SON AND I WERE, AND STILL ARE BIG FANS OF HIM.wHEN MY SON WAS A
KID.he was like 4 when Ken g.jr. *started playing he collected his
cards.Back than he many rookies cards of him , since they were a lot
of cash . Now i see that they are like not to much. Which one is
considered the real rookie card.Is it upperdeck / And what year . I
see on ebay all kinds , like 1988 , 89 .Which one is the most vauleble?
I got a couple that were oonly like $1 or 2.I was going to get them
for a present , even though he older and dont really collect them any
more. But i was going to get them for the collection he had when he
was a kid. Ok thanks , and ill check out the rest of this goup.

Any help about these ?s . It would be very helpfull , thanks.