Old August 24th 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Dr Ewan Jackson

Default Roman coin wanted - serious collectors please

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 23 Aug 2006 05:46:38 -0700, Dr Ewan Jackson wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

My. What a _remarkable coincidence_ that these two just happened to
just show up here.
Hey "doc".

Libelous.

How so, doc?

You were implying I am not really a Ph.D. in a public forum. How is
that not libelous?

I don't suppose you can provide an actual cite for that
claim. Because your number seems a bit, shall we say, suspect.

The point of my post, which you evidently read (but did not grasp) is
that MANY dealers on eBay are fakers of antiquities.

No, doc, you said "50%". You made a specific, numeric claim.

And no reasonable person would have taken my claim to mean that I have
meticulously carried out a survey of eFake dealers and arrived at that
precise percentage. Only a moron would have taken my statement
literally.

I note you haven't disputed my point, or even engaged my argument,
preferring to attack me based on semantics instead.

If that is your game you should know that 50% is not a numeric but a
percentile.

[wankage snipped to save you further embarassment]

Ewan