Old December 19th 12, 02:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Myron Pinchus

Default Dan Fogelberg died?!?!?!?????

On 18-Dec-12 16:54, oly wrote:
On Dec 18, 3:33 pm, oly wrote:
On Dec 18, 3:11 pm, "RF" wrote:

"sgt23" wrote in message

Good old Capitalism, screwing the next guy so he can drive a hummer,

pay for his wife's yearly tit job and afford him a vacation to some
country where pedophilia is legal. Most dealers care nothing about the
hobby, that is what I've learned from my twelve years as a collector.
Don't get me wrong their are a few who do, but they are far and in
between.

sgt23 - an idiot and @#!*% proud of it!

I am not impressed with the coin dealer crowd, but I know that only a
very few can afford big lifestyles. And many of the ones who can were
born to it.

Dan Fogelberg died five years ago yesterday (12/17/2012)???? He was
great!!!!!!

Most homosexuals thought he was great. His music had the same effect as
amyl nitrate.

Back in college, all the decent little dark haired
bitches from Skokie just loved his ass.

They thought he was jewish.

Put a quarter in the jukebox, punch a couple of Fogelberg tunes and

go over and talk to them. Why
didn't they tell me?????

Because you had a bunch of guys cumming in your ears.

What the hell was I drinking that year?????

Semen.