Old August 3rd 07, 11:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Juhapekka Tolvanen

Default Gel Refill for Montblanc Rollerball?

Juhapekka Tolvanen writes:

"Brian Ketterling"
writes:

In ,
Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote:

Take refill of Pilot G-2. Remove that cap from its other end. Shorten
that translucent tube and put that cap back back to that open end.

I think it's the other way around -- a Montblanc refill is longer than
a G2 refill. E.g.:

Whoops! Actually I was thinking about that WWW-page but I remembered it
wrong way.

Aha! When I read that page again, I come up to this suggestion: Take
that blue thing from Montblanc refill. Remove that black thing from
Pilot G-2 -refill and then put that blue thing to to that place.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Sou sa, ima mo ore wa mitsukerarenai sonzai no imi ga, dakara motto motto