Old October 27th 07, 04:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo harassment

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:54:13 -0700, imtheman
wrote:

On Oct 24, 10:57 pm, NO WATER at BUMLER wrote:

As was pointed out, our fires will be out and life goes one. However,
Noodles, your cancer threat will remain and probably grow worse, day
after day. Cheryl will take off with the kid, leaving you to grovel
for yourself. Of course, being the ultra right wing kOOk you are,
you'll surely turn down any aid from the state once you get cancer,
right?

I wonder if his so-called wife knows about his online Gay
escapades.That would probably be the shocker of her life if she finds
out that her husband Charlie(Noodles)Nudo is a closet faggot freak.I
can also imagine that his own kid would be ashamed to call him "daddy"
because of this.No kid likes the reality of his father being a closet
faggot freak.I also wonder if his so-called wife knows that their
phone number is on that Gay website that Noodles posted it on.Noodles
better hope and pray that she NEVER finds out.But she might eventually
and it will be Noodles problem if and/or when she does.

I just hope that this "Cancer Threat" gets worse because Noodles is a
really bad trouble maker and really takes the cake regarding that.I
have dealt with some really bad troublemakers but Noodles is actually
"King of the Troublemakers".

Need I say more? snip

Nope! That just about cover it, except:

Ker-POW! The SS Noodles takes yet ANOTHER hit while going down! Glub
glub glub in the toxic waters of Lake Bumler...behind the "gates with
no gates!"