Old July 29th 03, 10:47 AM
SF

Mine does the same thing, Linda.. I always have to check to see what its
replying as...

Sam

"Linda" wrote in message
. com...
: I HAVE NO IDEA. REALLY!!! I'm sorry. I've selected "plain text" and I
made
: that change suggested about unclicking the "reply in html" -- please,
don't
: beat me. I am NOT doing this on purpose or out of perversity. I don't
know
: it goes out that way. I am *trying* to fix it. My apologies!!!!
:
: "Phil DeMayo" wrote in message
: ...
: "Linda" responds to "crc2074":
:
: THANKS!!! That was it, yes
:
: If so, why did this response come through as HTML?
: A number of your other most recent messages also came through as HTML
: tonight.
:
:
: Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
: When bidding online always sit on your helmet
: Just say NO to counterfeits
:
: