Old July 2nd 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
gogu[_7_]

Default Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

Ο "Bruce Remick" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"gogu" wrote in message
Ο "Robert" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
m...
gogu wrote:
This is a mail I've sent to eBay today, please read and you'll
understand;-)
--------------
Gentlemen!
Enough is enough!
I don't know why but about every month I receive the same stupid e-mail
from you, "...your eBay account may have recently become
compromised..." bla bla bla and I can't access my account until I am
not following the same stupid routine of resetting my password!
I am a grown child, I use 10 firewalls and 30 anti-virus programs, I am
not giving my passwords to others, etc, so PLEASE stop harassing me
with this stupid procedure!
My account is very well thank you, I can't understand why I have to go
through the same, stupid process every 30 days or so!
Enough is enough!
------------
Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?

Thanks!

Looks like you got yourself hooked to a phishing scheme. Ebay does not
send out that sort of message.

???
What's with you boys?!
I am more than 8 years with eBay and I know how to spot a phising e-mail!
NO, NO, NO!
The message was genuine, it was also in my inbox in my eBay account!
ebay also answered my question and admited it was a gebuine message!
What te f***k, I am not new on eBay!

What kind of life did you have before eBay? Sounds like it was less
stressful. If eBay is causing you grief, get rid of it and enjoy life
again. There are lots of other entertainment options out there.

;-)
Thanks Bruce but I want to stay with eBay, what I don't need is to have to
go through password change procedure every month!
Am I asking for something difficult?!