Old November 3rd 04, 11:39 AM
JOBI01

Least invasive but not always successful is to put them into the freezer

Alternately, a box contraption using humidity
Stamps are placed on a raised platform in an enclosed space which
contains controlled moisture (like damp sponges). A commercially available
device (too small for full sheets) that does this is called Stamp Lift.

Worst: soak them

--
Bill Lehr
JOBI Philatelic Services

"John Salmon" wrote in message
I purchased a book of what should have been a book of 1959 stamps (full
Sheets).
But after comming home and looking at the stamps every sheet was stuck
together.
Any suggestions on how to save my sheets?

Thanks,
John