Old January 14th 18, 01:36 AM
unkilldoo unkilldoo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Smith View Post
1995 17 Collector's Edge Excalibur 22K Bronze Redemption
1995 17 Collector's Edge Excalibur 22K Diamond Prism
1995 17 Collector's Edge Excalibur 22K Gold Redemption
1995 17 Collector's Edge Excalibur 22K Ruby Crown
1995 17 Collector's Edge Excalibur 22K Silver Redemption
I noticed that you have the 1995 17 Collector's Edge Excalibur 22K Ruby Crown Ronnie Lott card in your want list. Do you have any information on these cards, such as print run, were they redemption's, special offers, give aways at the National card shows, etc.

Any info would be appreciated. I have been not been able to find any info myself, including in Beckett, or on their website. As far as I can tell they don't even list them.

Is this want list current? If so, I may have some that you are looking for.