Old December 28th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Bill[_2_]

Default Determining value of used books.

On Dec 28, 6:11*am, "foad" wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message

On Dec 27, 1:38 pm, "foad" wrote:

[...]

comics
comics
"The Yellow Kid"
"Little Nemo"
comic book
Marvel
DC
comics
"Jimmy Corrigan, the Smartest Kid on Earth"
comics

Following up your own posts is bad form newbie. It's especially bad form in
your case, since you had nothing interesting to say the first time around..

Your have proved my point again. You are too much the dim
bulb to grasp the fact that your feeble comeback had already been
predicted in my post. Yes, comics have been published in
hardcover form for around one-hundred years, and many of
those hardcover editions are eagerly sought by collectors.
Deal with it. Childishly picking words out my post and listing
them isn't going to impress anyone and its not going to change
anything.

[Memo from the upstairs office.]