Old August 31st 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

Default New definition of XF?

"randiR" wrote in message
. ..
Could anyone with a shred of decency grade this (
http://tinyurl.com/6d5fnw
) a XF?

What, can't you see the XF under there? Looks like it actually may have
been net graded from AU58 because of the minor asteroid hit beneath the ear.
Otherwise, the seller offers that it's a beautiful scarce coin to add to the
collection and that the coin looks even better in person. What more could a
collector want ?? He even provides a photo of what appears to be the
reverse where I believe I can make out the image of the Virgin Mary in the
rubble above ONE CENT. One smart fellow has already jumped on this .99
opportunity.