Old December 24th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

Default Any images of the new Scottish £20?

It's sadly typical of the Clydesdale to issue a note in December that
commemorates an event that took place in the previous March.

Why was the note not issued on the exact date in March?

Answer, the Clydesdale Bank is very badly run, with profits a tiny fraction
of that of the Royal Bank, they have also closed many branches recently.
Billy

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message
Thanks for the info and the eBay link. Will ask seller for images.

On 12/23/06 1:52 PM, in article ,
"note.boy" wrote:

It was possible, but no longer, to go to the bank's Glasgow HQ and get
first
prefix notes but it's now down to pot luck.

If I can get one at all from my local branch I'll send you a pic. Billy

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message
http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/77284.html