Old June 21st 08, 01:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
kayak44[_2_]

Default eBay ripoff warning

On Jun 21, 7:31*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
On Jun 13, 11:16*am, DeserTBoB wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 04:54:20 -0700 (PDT), trippin-2-8-track

wrote:
http://search.ebaysnip

WARNING: *This seller, 66-catalina, is Charles M. Nudo, Jr., of Drums,
PA, a notorious eBay ripoff artist and thief. *See only part of the
story in his bad feedback:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...Received+by&re....

Also, read up on this well known con man at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

Beware 66-catalina!

reported to FBI cyber crimes unit- Hide quoted text -

Good idea, I sent them your email to me and this post that you tried
to delete...

From: trippin-2-8-track
Newsgroups:
alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.r epublican,alt.fan.rush-
limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: beware Ricky White, aka "kayak44"- river slum trash of
Pittsburgh
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 03:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

9x
4.90),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

On Jun 17, 11:08=A0pm, kayak44 wrote:
On Jun 17, 9:35=A0pm, Shintaro wrote:

kayak44 wrote:
=A0See how many felons are in your neighborhood.

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

Looks like sex offenders like to hide in gated communities.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/felonspy.asp

This one isn't...

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Ricky White aka "kayak44" is phony too

he's feeling jealous because he grew up in the river slum area of
Pittsburgh

that's why he ended up divorced, kicked out of the US Navy on
dishonorable discharge, and tried to commit suicide by slitting his
own wrists- now he's on prozac

AND welfare...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...9?dmode=source