Old November 13th 07, 11:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

Default (RCSD) OT - I am back

On Nov 13, 5:27 am, wrote:
Hi Guys,

Am I the only one that is still using Yahoo!?

The only problems that I have had with them is downloading from their
site for updates. I usually call support and have them send me a new
CD which I get within a couple of days. Also what I like is the fact
that, unlike AOL, my address book and saved emails are on their site
not my machine. Update is a breeze as nothing has to be migrated.
Also what is nice is disposable e-mail addresses, such as the one I
use for the group. If I start getting junk mail I just suspend the
address for a while.

Oh well, that's my 2 cents worth.

Jerry B

OK Jerry, Yahoo for Yahoo, I used Yahoo very, very little and did not
notice anything awry.

RtOo