Old October 18th 03, 06:21 PM
Victor Manta

Fully agree!

BTW, the name of the language is COBOL, from COmon Business Oriented
Language.

I know it because my wife has programmed in this language during 30 years.

Victor Manta

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org
Art on Stamps: http://values.ch
Romania Shown by Its Stamps: http://marci-postale.com
Communism on Stamps: http://www.values.ch/Communism/
Spanish Africa: http://www.values.ch/sna-site/
Remove "um" from the e-mail address to reply
"Dave" wrote in message
The she I speak of is the computer genius Grace Hopper, inventor of
Cobal computer language, coined the term "bug" and served as an admiral in
the US Navy. She meets the 10 year requirement (she died in 1991).
I also met this lady, had the chance to talk with her and remember it
fondly. It would be kind of cool to see someone I actually have met on a
stamp.
Dave