Old October 18th 03, 03:38 AM
TC

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:33:41 -0400, "Frank Emanuel"
wrote:

"Grandpa" jsdebooATcomcast.net wrote in message
Dakota wrote:

snip
Actually a coule of years ago I saw a sheet (Cindie) featuring these
guys, there was also "Strawberry Alarm Clock", Iron Butterfly", Janis
Joplin" Arlo Guthrie" and really baffling "Mirielle Mathieu".

Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints, hey, a scratch and
sniff stamp perhaps?G I didn't think anyone remembered them but maybe
myself. Its an old goat thing.

I have only seen scratch and sniff stamps from a Dune country and one from
GB (SG 2235). Are there others? Just curious.

Frank

Frank:

Many Examples:

Bhutan, Brasil, S. Korea, Switzerland, Norfolk Island, Norway, GB,
Hong Kong, etc...

See:
http://www.linns.com/howto/refresher...ourse.asp?uID=

Blair