Old February 15th 14, 09:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Droger Jean-Paul

Default London EC machine postmark 1906

a exprimé avec précision :
Thanks a lot.
For french machine postmarks we often refer to :
- "L'oblitération mécanique en France" (by Yvon Nouazé Tome I 2006, Tome II
2010), which give many technical elements about the different machine types -
"Catalogue des oblitérations mécaniques de France" (by Gérard Dreyfuss, with
values). I was to buy "Collect British postmarks", last edition, but it
seems to be a little bit "short"... Best regards, LGL38

for european people look by veratrinder to buy books and catalogues
about stamps collection!

He

http://veratrinder.org/catalogues-bo...knfcc4njm6lka3

Have a nice sunday.

JP

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama