Old June 4th 15, 06:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Rusty Ross - Edmonton

Default Rockola 461 maintenance

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 7:43:04 PM UTC-6, tclch wrote:
I have a Rock-ola 461 "Princess" juke box that was working great but has
been idle for a while and now the volume is very low even when the knob
is turned all the way up. Also the "speaker overload" lite is on. Any
suggestions from other's experience out there?

Also I've been looking for maintenance
manual(lubrication/cleaning/adjustments) online. Any suggestions for
online documentation? - thanks in advance for any help.
--
tclch

I have owned a Rock-Ola 454 for the past 25+ years. When I first bought this jukebox I too was concerned about the illuminated 'speaker overload' indicator lamp. Someone back then told me to just ignore it, which i have done for the past 25+ years. Based on my experience you might consider doing the same.
Cheers, yet another John (not John Robertson)