Old September 16th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
my-wings

Default Victor Gollancz

"krik999" wrote in message
I just recently picked up a copy of The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut
published by Victor Gollancz. I bought it for my Vonnegut collection but
am now interested in the SF series on a whole. Does anyone know if there
is a complete list of the series? I tried digging around on line and came
up with very little.
Thanks
Gary

I've found wikipedia to be helpful in looking up authors and their works.
You might start he
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Vonnegut#Bibliography
and follow the link for *Sirens of Titan* in the bibliography section. At
least according the wikipedia entries, *Sirens of Titan* doesn't seem to be
part of a series (unless you mean a series of the author's works).

Alice