Old April 20th 04, 04:17 PM
Beat Kunz

Default Success after a long dry spell...

Hi @ all!

Today I had a great success after a long dry spell: Back in December I sent
a letter to Geoffrey Moore to his chalet in Gstaad in Switzerland.
I included a SASE and two photos, on showing him, and one showing his
father, Sir Roger. I asked whether he'd mind signing his photo and if he
could pass on the other photograph to his father. And he did! - Today I
received both photographs back signed and inscribed by both Sir Roger and
Geoffrey Moore - a fantastic success! It took 4 months and the letter came
back from Gstaad, so I'm positive that both autographs are genuine and not
secretarial. - Kind people!

All the best,
Beat from Switzerland