Old May 1st 13, 03:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Gary[_4_]

Default To those who have ruined red.collecting.coins

On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:52:32 PM UTC-5, Meso Hawnee wrote:
"Steve Spradlin" wrote in message

Does this man deserve to have his home raided by bootjack feds after false

claims about child molestation are made in this group?

Oh I'm sure "bootjack feds" raided his home. You're delusional.

Have his ebay auctions cancelled by false reports?

His auctions were ended because they violated eBay regulations.

Been about a year since I posted here, I see nothing has changed. Note: When you obsess yourself with destroying someone, like Finnan is about Frank, reporting every little thing that MIGHT be considered a violation for hundreds of auctions -- for what - 10 years???? and then claiming eBay ended them alone? In legal terms there is a term called proximate cause -- what was the driving force in ending Frank's auctions --- it's clearly Finnan's actions....and I believe there is a good chance Frank can get a good damages judgement just with printouts of RF's posts from a few years back, plus the obvious mental anguish caused by Finnan mocking the deaths of Franks Mom and Aunt just a week apart.