Old February 12th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Opinions on cashing out some silver

On Feb 12, 12:09*pm, "PC" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

I think silver could see $20/oz this year given the inflationary nature
of the so-called stimulus plan.

I must agree with RF that the crap coming out of Washington will be
very inflationary. *With a Democratic President and Democratic
Congress for the first time since James Earl Carter, Jr., it is now
Christmas morning for the Democrats. *As for myself, I am clutching
very tightly to my PMs and adding more whenever possible.

Considering the wonderful job the Republicans have done if your doom and
gloom is true then it is already hopeless.

Again, optimism is the mania for declaring all is well, when all is
going very badly. And, it is the Democorps that is lined up at the
trough now.

oly