Old August 8th 11, 10:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default web based Scott catalog for download or subscription ?

"bilsch" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a stamp collection to sell on eBay. I need current Scott prices
for a pricing baseline. I don't want to purchase a huge hardcopy catalog
book. I'm hoping there's a way I can subscribe to an online database of
scott numbers, current prices and other information. Or download the
catalog or parts of it for a price. I've been looking for something like
that using my browser but so far I haven't found anything. Does anyone
here know where I can get what I'm looking for?

TIA Bill S.

"Andy Pastuszak" wrote in message
I got an email from a Scott/Amos rep telling me that there would be an
online version of the catalog later this year.

HTH

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/