Old August 1st 18, 06:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Norman Macrae

Default Using a SC-1 Seeburg Consollette wallbox with an older Seeburg222 Jukebox

On Thursday, 26 July 2018 20:57:18 UTC+1, John Robertson wrote:

Mostly it is a question of which order does the wallbox send out pulses.
If you look at the wiper on both the older and newer wallboxes, do they
have a similar layout of contacts? In other words if both have around 20
contacts, a gap, and then around 10 to 12 (or vice versa) they should work.

As for hooking up, I recommend you get the wallbox manuals and see how
they are installed. I suspect it would be fairly straightforward,
however I have never done that variation of wallbox/jukebox so can't do
more for free...

John :-#)#

The pulses on the SCs are reversed (numbers first) so you would need to rewire the stepper in order for it to operate correctly. This is actually easier than you might think.

N.