Old July 26th 18, 08:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Using a SC-1 Seeburg Consollette wallbox with an older Seeburg 222 Jukebox

Hello,

I have a very nice Seeburg 222 jukebox hooked about to the correct 160 Selection Wall-O-Matic Wallbox that was made for the 222 and all works fine.

But, I always liked the later model SC-1 Stereo Wallbox Consolletes. I am try to find out if either the Jukebox/Stepper and/or the SC1-Wallbox to get these to work together?

My 222 has a SHP solid state amp in it that was used for the consolettes so, hooking up the speakers should not be a problem. But, the Tormat is the original tube seclector along with the stock stepper unit.

Please advise if this is possible. If so, How would I do it?