Old September 8th 03, 10:55 PM
Jeremy

Default Please Take a Look at My List and Join Our New Group

I invite you to take a look at my autographs for sale or trade. I
will be adding more soon. Please visit my website:

http://www.geocities.com/jeremyfivem...utographs.html

Also, kindly subscribe to my new Yahoo group for autograph trading.
To subscribe, just send a blank e-mail to:

Follow the instructions. If you are not registered with Yahoo, you
will be asked to register. The group is growing fast, so please join
this up and coming community. Trading old autographs you've grown
tired of for new material is fun! Thanks.

Jeremy