Old May 25th 06, 05:45 AM posted to soc.culture.greek,rec.collecting.coins

Default Cyprus

gogu wrote:
? "batriodis" ?????? ??? ??????
oups.com...

For the record I was in Cyprus in 1974 I AM GREEK CYPRIOT, I AM GREEK
ORTHODOX , as for intellectualising left wing Turkish loving traitores
pathetic liberal Greeks , I mean 'Pheonisians' what crap, especially
those who have not had family killed in the 50s 60s and 70s by filthy
in bred Turks , i detest your traitors attitue more than the Turks. No
I wont stop hating them , and i defy any one to try and make me. All
Greeks unify and remember who and what you are.

If you are a Christian as you say you should know that hating does not exist
in the Christian faith...
Especially hating an entire people!

PS
I am not a "...intellectualizing left wing..." ;-)
And I am a Pontian Greek who

ROMANIAN IMPOSTOR ALERT

GOGU BRINCOVEANU IS A FAKE GREEK

A WANNABE, DYING TO RID HIMSELF OF HIS YEEFTOS ROMANIAN NATIONALITY BUT
REJECTED AS A GREEK BY REAL GREEKS