Old May 29th 17, 01:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rockola 440 Gripper and Magazine Motor Blowing Fuses

Hello John. You once helped me fix a 484 that I sold for a nice profit. I now own another--stupid me. It has about 6 issues that I'm pretty sure I can fix... One issue that I'm not sure about is that the gripper arm rises slightly before gripping to remove the record. I'm guessing that I need to adjust a cam? I sure would like your professional opinion before I start adjusting stuff... I've lubricated the main gears and I can see that the gripper gear isn't the first gear to turn immediately at end-of-record. Thoughts?
Happy Memorial day,
John