Old March 21st 17, 07:14 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Motor speed error

On 2017/03/20 5:46 PM, wrote:
Is there a reset button for the CD player ?

You need the Field Service manual to work through the Self Test
procedure. It isn't that user friendly, and I am not familiar enough to
tell you what to do, so I would have to dig out a manual and read the
same section you will need to.

Check that the CD player lens is clean. Use camera lens cleaning
supplies if the lens looks at all dirty...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com