Old April 18th 18, 09:53 AM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix Cartwright View Post
Hi all. I have a mid 90's Rowe Ami 100 CD jukebox. Don' have the model#. Sometimes when I play a song it selects the CD right next to the cd its supposed to be playing. For example if I play a song on slot 52 it will play a song on slot 54. After a while it fixes itself but was wondering how to adjust. Thank you.
Hello Felix,

As John says you need to adjust the opto switch after cleaning it and the drive gear that it senses. You will need to have a manual to attchieve this.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man