Old November 23rd 12, 01:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Francis A. Miniter[_2_]

Default Primo Levi, If This Is A Man

On 11/21/2012 9:02 PM, J wrote:
On Nov 6, 10:01 am, "Francis A. Miniter"
wrote:

I have not been selling, but I am thinking about doing so. I am
reaching retirement age and I have the example of my mother, a book
collector as well who, in retirement, quoted regularly to dealers who
listed requests on AB Bookman. The internet makes selling much easier
now and just the other day I was thinking I should look up the procedure
for listing books with ABE.

I've been practicing by selling off some of my excess CDs. For some
reason, I find that easier...

CDs don't have first editions, do they?

It might be harder to bring yourself to sell off your vinyl records,
e.g., a 1965 copy of Alice's Restaurant?

Francis A. Miniter