Old November 9th 04, 10:48 PM
gogu

Ο "Nooker" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
yup, a couple weeks ago I mentioned the upcoming release of the Vatican
75th Anniversary 2 Euro coin, and asked if anybody else wanted to order
one with me . . . a total of 8 coins requested from fellow RCC'ers (quite
small amount I thought)

I was not collecting them at that time :-)
Bad luck for me...

--
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

I too got a San Marino notice in today's mail. Interesting that they
limit the # of coins one can purchase to :
1 for new customers
or
repeat customers can order the same number as 2004 Euro sets they ordered
(in other words, the ONE that I ordered)

oh well, can't share with my RCC friends on this offering

Mark

"gogu" wrote in message
Hi folks!
Today I received an order form from San Marino for their "2 EURO
Commemorative coin 'Bartolomeo Borghesi" at 10 euros a piece (plus
shipping).
I know that something similar was discussed here a few weeks (?) ago but
think it was about the 2 euros Vatican commemorative coin.
Is this S.Marino coin worth collecting?
I am not collecting lose euro coins, just sets, so I fail to see what it
would be
of interest to me...
Do these coins are going to circulate or not ?
Any photos ?...

Thank you.