Old February 11th 09, 03:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Default Mint cuts returns window from 30 to 7 days

mazorj wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
m...

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
m...

"mazorj" wrote in message

Why? This is going to tick off *everyone*.

http://www.usmint.gov/pressroom/inde...release&ID=991

You right! I can see the phone lines being tied up even longer
to speak to a real person.

Wonder if the Customer Sevice Rep is located here in the United
States or some place else?

Sorry,,,, "Your" right, not "you" right. Sleeping again.

Some free advice he

1. It's better to spend a minute or two proofreading your posts
*before* you hit the Send button rather than after.

2. Unless the error is an important misstatement of fact, don't
bother coming back after the fact to correct a minor typo, etc.
Except for a certain NetKop here who has it in for you, nobody
cares
about minor errors. All you do is call attention to your mistake
and
annoy your readers.

3. When you do make a correction, get the correction right!

I must confess, I am that certain Netkop. Thirty-three years of
grading papers from high school kids did it to me. The French refer
to my syndrome as "déformation professionnelle." And now I must
proofread this, lest I fulfill Skitt's Law.

Not at all, James. Unless you are the real culprit posting under yet
another nym and persona, you're not even close to the one I had in
mind. I was referring to our Jekyll and Hyde regular & part-time book
seller who apparently forgets to take his meds from time to time and
becomes quite abusive. When your pedantic background compels a
corrective response, you handle it with diplomacy, erudition, and wit.