Old July 6th 04, 09:37 PM
Jonathan Grobe

The beta test has started. During the beta test they are trying to
check out their systems and fix the bugs.

Note there are few auctions so far as sellers have just started
listing auctions, but all auctions are for items for sale and can be
be bid upon (some of the items look quite interesting).

After the beta test is finished they will start promotion. The beta
site looks nice. Considering the substantial
dis-satisfaction that eBay sellers have I expect they will get a
reasonable number of sellers. The question is if they have enough
money to get an adequate number of buyers--or if the site will just
fade away like most other eBay competitors.

This URL includes introductory info:
http://www.collectorsbookmarket.com/

Enter the actual auction site at
http://www.collectorsbookmarket.com/Auction/Auction.asp

PS Don't email me with questions as I have no connection with this
site.
--
Jonathan Grobe Books
Browse our inventory of thousands of used books at: