Old July 7th 03, 08:19 PM

The 1969 Topps of Aurelio Rodriguez is a funny card. When it came time
to take his photograph, he had a bat boy stand in for his picture.
Seeing as how Rodriguez was a backup infielder nobody knew about,
nobody caught the mistake & all the cards were printed with the bat
boy picture. Maybe someone has one up on eBay so you can get a scan.
Mine is burried in a box somewhere.

"NYJeterFan" wrote in message .net...
I recently started a collection of funny and/or strange baseball cards. I
put together a basic webpage of these cards I've come across so far...

http://retorba.tripod.com/funnycards.html

LMK if you guys/gals find any other similar cards.
Thanks,
Bob