Old January 1st 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default What to do about a Troll Invasion

Here is my problem. I read RCC from half a dozen different computers, which
one depends on where I am at
and what time of day it is. So to killfile anyone successfully I have to do
it over and over and over.

I was spending more time killfiling people than reading. I gave up and
unblocked everyone.
I tried unsubscribing but it is like watching an oncoming wreck, ya know it
ain't gonna be pretty but
you can't seem to help but look.

I do apologize to the regulars for replying to some of them and thus
thwarting their filters.

Dale
(no solution here)

"Jim Higgins" wrote in message
Whatever happened to just simply killfilling the trash? So they morph, so
what? My killfile has a *lot* of room.