Old January 1st 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default What to do about a Troll Invasion

From RCC, and from 4 years ago:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...ead/thread/f90
04785cefc7ae/5ca3eb8e02c7f6e6?q=%22troll+invasion%22&rnum=1#5ca 3eb8e02c7f6e6

IMHO RCC has been thoroughly decimated by the latest troll invasion simply
due to the misguided practice of over netkopping the smaller, natural troll
invasions.

It is akin to a forest mismanaged by a don't let anything burn policy. The
forest grows overly dry with detrius and becomes a tinderbox ready to
explode with deadly fury.

We are now paying the price - the current troll invasion is without a doubt,
the most vile, despicable troll invasion ever. Many if not most of the
regular posters have abandoned the group due to the latest troll invasion.
(Except for Tillery, I think Hager gave him an ACG slabbed set of toned
morgans, that's why he's not around) Oops. My lawyer just called, brb.