Old May 20th 06, 08:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default economy mail from overseas

airmail can take anywhere between 3 -22 days (usually just 4 from UK)

surface mail can take between 6 - 12 weeks (usually just 6 from UK)

Ian

Dale Hallmark wrote:
I won a reference book from a French seller on eBay and I paid $13 for
shipping.
I was emailed when the item was sent and told that it would arrive in 7-10
days.

I gave up on ever getting that item a LONG time ago but believed the seller
really did send it so I left no feedback
good or bad. That depresses me as near $40 purchases are not something I
can easily lose and feel good about
or forget.

Well it arrived today!!! 47 days after it was shipped!!!
I feel like celebrating. :-)

Dale