Old March 31st 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

Default PVC or not PVC? That is the question.

"Phil DeMayo" wrote:

I'm sure that sometime during the course of your photographic career
you've been warned not to blow dust off of a lens. The reason is that
it is difficult to blow without spitting. Spit can be a problem for
lens coatings.

Photographic career? I don't have a photographic career, I have
a money-draining hobby/addiction :-(.

Thanks for your opinion. If I remember correctly, an MS-64 copper
can have "noticeable spotting," and as long as it's not PVC, I guess
I can live with the assigned grade.

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
Its name is Public opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles