Old January 28th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default Sunday Jan.29 Hampton Falls, NH Show

This Sunday, tomorrow, January 29th..

Seacoast Collectible Show,
sponsored by Chris' Comics (just down the street from the show)...

9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Faro Garden
(12 Lafayette Rd)
Route 1
Hampton Falls, NH
Admission $3

Directions:
Rte 95, Exit 1.
Then north on Route 1.

Two rooms full of all kinds of collectibles...nonsportcards,
sportscards, supplies, action figures and other toys, diecast and
comics.

We'll have sell sheets, promos for the upcoming nonsport series like
Bond Dangerous Liaisons, Veronica Mars, Stargate Sn. 8, Superman
Returns...And plenty of inventory on hand, so bring your Want Lists!.

We (B&B) will be set up in our regular booth area...so c'mon and visit.

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards