Old April 11th 13, 01:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default coin forums

On Apr 10, 7:35*pm, wrote:
I just came in here to see *what Ken Barr's April fools joke was going to be.

It's a bit depressing to visit *the RCC. I first started postihg in here in 2000. It was beautiful. There would be 200 posts a day.
It was like the Barbary Coast with treads that were three feet long *when *you opened them. Most everyone is gone *although I see *a *few familar nicks and interesting threads. But it's
just not the same with so many people gone.

RCC had "the lawsuit" of course...

But all of the forums, unmoderated and moderated, usenet and
everywhere, have less traffic nowadays.

People are keeping their heads down, everywhere, because of fear.

oly