Old July 2nd 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

In article , "gogu" wrote:
Ο "Bruce Remick" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"gogu" wrote in message

;-)
Thanks Bruce but I want to stay with eBay, what I don't need is to have
to go through password change procedure every month!
Am I asking for something difficult?!

Apparently, if eBay hasn't offered you an explanation
and solution to what's happening.

That's exactly my problem, they didn't!

I'm sure it's frustrating, but just put it in perspective and either live
with it or keep trying to resolve it.

Well, I lived with it the previous 3-4 months but how long should I wait to
solve their problem?!

I'm enjoying my own frustration trying to contact an actual person to
explain to me why we haven't received our stimulus tax rebate checks one
month after they should have been mailed.

:-)
LOL I know the feeling, I sent my tax declaration end January and still
waiting for the tax rebate;-)

rgrds

we wait also.