Old October 28th 03, 01:54 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 04:48:18 GMT, Wildwood is
alleged to have written:

Finally... "Frank Provasek" has come back to
alt.marketing.online.ebay...

"a. linklurker" wrote in message

The lurkers *don't* support him in email.

link*lurker*

Actually I have received 7 very nice supportive emails, but the writers
just don't want to post public comments and get flamed here.

Seven support e-mails that you cannot/will not produce vs how many
posters over the various threads who agreed that you were wrong?

I'll produce another, I sent one of those supportive emails. I think Frank has
made some enemies and is a victim of their retaliation.

FWIW, Frank was not NARU'd for spamming. And I doubt the NARU will stick, though
Frank wouldn't be the first person kicked off of Ebay for false reasons.

Bruce