Old September 9th 11, 12:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Just Bought a New Pen

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
newsp.v0ftt50m0p3ku8@localhost...
So, the other day, I just purchased a new fountain pen. My goal was to
find a smooth writer (not necessarily the most wet, but smooth), and I
came up with the Aurora Rembrant. I like the weight and feel of this pen,
but it does write a bit more dryly than my other pens, despite being a
medium point, where most of my others are fines or extra fines. It is
smooth, but I'm waiting to see whether the dryness will fix itself or not.

Overall, I'm liking it so far, the magnetic elements of it are a nice
touch, as I like the firm grip the cap has on the body when fixed, without
needing the threads of a screw-on.

Sounds nice. How heavy is it? What ink are you using?

I've found that some inks are drier than others and it's worth playing
around to get the best ink-and-pen pairing.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.