Old January 6th 06, 11:22 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,rec.collecting.coins

Default 2006 Standard Catalog of World Coins

Seņor Coconut wrote:
In article ,
says...

Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 15:32:40 -0700, Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:44:22 -0700, Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 19:25:44 -0700, Scott Evil wrote:

In article ,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
news:MPG.1e221c9acc03c3e6989b08@ne ws.alt.net...

In article . net,
says...

"Scott Evil" wrote in message
news:MPG.1e21e93544389951989b02@ news.alt.net...

In article ,
says...

Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:34:30 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
wrote:

Larex Q Zarazinzen: Oligarch wrote:

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:50:19 +0000 (UTC), BasketCase
wrote:

Larry wrote:

This is known as a "cascade" and is considered usenet abuse
and has been appropriately reported. Have a good day!

What's a " cascade " ?

It comes in a green box and you put it in the dishwasher to make
the
dishes come clean.

You put a green box inside your wife ?

You Brits need to join the 21st century. Nobody in the US manually
washes dishes.

We don't manually wash them either...they're womanually washed.

..to the sound of "why do I always have to do the dishes! i'm
the only one who ever does ANYTHING in this ****ing house!"

Closely followed by, "Then get the **** out, bitch!!"

The who'd do the dishes?

I would. Just the same as I do now.

**** dat!

Get those heavy plastic coated paper things. When you are done eating
you let the dog clean them off and then burn them in the driveway.
The dogs can clean the pots off just about good enough on their own.
Just rinse and put them away.

I'm more into paper plates. I don't own a doggy at the moment,
tho, I'm thinking about going to visit the pound.

My doggy just cleaned the chili bowl out real good. We like chili.

I miss having a dog. They yap at the door, eat leftovers,
**** in the yard, greet you when you come home. Good doggies.

So do I.

Ja, I'm just trying to decide whether to get
a stupid mutt-dog from the pound or not. I
really want another dachshund but they're a
bit pricey. And then it's hard to keep them

from ****ing wherever and whenever they please.

Chihuahuas get excited and **** anywhere. Also you have to keep them
hidden so that they don't attack a German Shepard and get themselves
killed. They can't stand cold either. If you let them out in the
cold their feet quit working and you have to carry them in and thaw
them out.

Chihuahuas are mean and too yippity yappity all the
****in time. So are Dachshunds but they make
nice 4 legged garbage disposals. Can't you put
boots and sweaters on the CheeWahWahs?

I refuse to own a breed of dog I'd have trouble spelling the name of !

Big Red Dog is easy enough!

It is.

If we get a dog I am calling it 'dog'...though in the Scottish dialect
it'll sound like 'dug'

Kinda like 'Doug'?

Everyone in the west of Scotland calls dogs 'dugs'...but here in England
they've never heard of that before and think it's short for Douglas.

I can see where that could be a wee bit confusing.

And actually...yes it is...in England at least. In Scotland most people
called Douglas would have their name shortened to 'Douggie'... My
stepdaughter thinks that 'Dug' is short for Douglas because the 'Doug'
sound is exactly like it is in the beginning of that name...'Dug!'

Ah, what the ****! Just name him Doug!

But he's not a Doug...he's a Dug.